Kalashree Bandhni Saree
Only For 100/- Rs Paid And Book Your COD Order
... people are viewing this right now
- KONIGIN : KALASHREE BANDHNI SAREE
- Konigin Presented By Silk Base Hand Bandhej Colour Dyed Kalashree Bandhni Saree.
- Bandhni Saree Means The Love Relationship Of Color And Threads.
- Paired With A Matching Unstitched Blouse Piece With Similar Weaved Soft Silk.
- 🔥Fabric :~ silk
- 🔥Blouse :~ Running
- 🔥Awesome Heavy Saree With Hand Bandhej
- 🔥Work :~ Hand Bandhej Color Dyed Bandhni Saree
- Purity : Pure
- The Length Of The Blouse Is 0.80 Meters And Saree Length 5.5 Meters.
- Slight Variation In Color Is Possible Due To Digital Photography.
- Note: Fabric Care Dry Clean Only.
- This Beautiful Art Silk Saree Is The Epitome Of Elegance, Perfect For Festivals And Special Occasions.
- This Product Is Hand Crafted And May Have Slight Irregularities That Are A Natural Outcome Of The Human Involvement In The Process.
- Bandhini Silk Sarees Are One Of The Oldest Form Of Tie & Die Art Which Began About 5000 Years Ago. The Art Of Bandhani Is As Exciting As It’s History.
- The peculiar Bandhani dots are used to create different patterns from traditional floral to contemporary ones. The base fabric must be flexible to the pressure given while creating the patterns. Bandhanis at Prashanti is available in Taffeta Silk, Chiffon & Semi Georgette. The colors used are vibrant in Red, Maroon, Green etc
- Fabrics Details: Silk Is A Very Valuable Natural Protein Fiber That We Get From Nature And Used In The Textile Industry. The Proteins Are One Of The Natural Polymers And Biodegradable And They Have Reactive Functional Groups.
- This Saree Design Made By Most Trusted Our Brand KONIGIN DESIGN.
GREEN, PINK, RED, YELLOW, Black, Maroon, Mustard, Parrot, Purple, Sky