Satrangi Bandhni Saree
Only For 100/- Rs Paid And Book Your COD Order
... people are viewing this right now
- KONIGIN : SATRANGI BANDHNI SAREE
- Konigin Presented By Tafeta Silk Hand Block Print Satrangi Bandhni Saree.
- New Premium And High Quality, Comfortable Bandhej Silk Drapes That Is Super Stylish And Pretty.
- Bandhni Saree Means The Love Relationship Of Color And Threads.
- Nevertheless Pairs With Blouse With Worked With Fully Weaving Zari Border(Image Shown).
- Saree Fabric: Tafeta Silk
- Blouse Fabric : Tafeta Silk
- Purity : Pure
- The Length Of The Blouse Is 0.80 Meters And Saree Length 5.5 Meters.
- Slight Variation In Color Is Possible Due To Digital Photography.
- Note: Fabric Care Dry Clean Only.
- Design: Tafeta Silk On Color Dyed Pure Hand Block Print Bandhni With Beautiful Pachrangi Color Palav And Zalar.
- This Beautiful Tafeta Silk Saree Is The Epitome Of Elegance, Perfect For Festivals And Special Occasions.
- This Product Is Hand Crafted And May Have Slight Irregularities That Are A Natural Outcome Of The Human Involvement In The Process.
- Bandhini Silk Sarees Are One Of The Oldest Form Of Tie & Die Art Which Began About 5000 Years Ago. The Art Of Bandhani Is As Exciting As It’s History.
- The peculiar Bandhani dots are used to create different patterns from traditional floral to contemporary ones. The base fabric must be flexible to the pressure given while creating the patterns.
- Bandhanis at Prashanti is available in Taffeta Silk, Chiffon & Semi Georgette. The colors used are vibrant in Red, Maroon, Green etc.
- This bright Heavy Hand Blockprint Bandhani saree on pure Art is unique for its peacock motifs interspacing the woven grid pattern, thereby lending it a unique appeal. The Bandhani on the body too, is intricate and beautiful.
BLUE, GREEN, PINK, RED, Black